Thursday 24 November 2016

Guest Designer - Kerstin

Please say hello and welcome to our Guest Designer for this challenge.  Kerstin whose blog is Scrapbook Dreams was the winner of our Autumn Colours challenge.


"I was so pleased to be asked to join you all as a Guest Creative Guide here at Stamps and Stencils. My name is Kerstin -Inga Peters, but I am more known as simply Kerstin F.

I have been creating for many years now, always in search of new techniques and yet unexplored territory, because I love to try out, products and ideas and share inspirations, because it's always an adventure, a discovery tour, which I like to take my friends and all the other crafty people with me.

My favourites are colours and textures with a view to the small things, details and a big faible for 3D projects or elements. With Scrapbooking, Home decoration, Art Journaling in combination with Mixed Media Style I have found 'my' perfect favourite genres. My creations are always a little bit magical, romantic, sometimes funny, but always made with heart and mind."



"This month the challenge theme is "Tags, Bags & Boxes". I decided to make a tag in vintage style, Mixed Media ART a little christmas inspiration for you.

For the background I used a wonderful deer stamp, an old book page, glimmer mist sprays and a metallic acrylic paint, not to forget a distress ink (Walnut Stain from Ranger) for an altered effect.

On the left corner you will see a christmas lantern (it's a foil chip from Tatterd Angels), painted with Snow Tex from DecoArt together with a pom pom ribbon. On the upper edge an icicle die with textured paper. With two little tags To - From and small silver bells I finished my gift tag.

If you would like to know more about my creative world just pop over to my blog at Scrapbook Dreams. I would love to see you there!

Huge thanks to the Design Team for inviting me to be their guest this month."

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kerstin! What a gorgeous tag. I love the stag peeking through those lovely inky, textured layers. The added vintage embellishments are just perfect too. Thankyou so much for being our guest designer and for all the support you have given us over the years with your beautiful challenge entries. Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Toni for your sweet comment! Hugs Kerstin xx

      Delete
  2. WONDERFUL inspirational tag Kerstin, thanks so much for this guest feature! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerstin Your tag is so magical! I have always been a fan! xx

    ReplyDelete